Running a successful business is our dream, right? We want to one day have the type of system that easily attracts our ideal clients without having to spend hours sending out proposals, seeking in Facebook Groups, etc. The best way to make the process of turning viewers into clients, buyers, or long time readers is simple- good marketing.
Pinterest is an incredible tool for gaining traffic from ideal clients. Creating boards, following accounts, and posting quality pins is the ticket to seeing the right people making it to your website.
But, what do we pin? I’m so glad you asked! Being that I run an online based business (and work with incredible people who do the same) I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t when it comes to filling up your boards. So, like any good Pinterest Savvy friend would do I’m sharing some of my suggestions for the best types of content to pin for a Business & Blogging focused account.
But first, let’s talk some of the practicals for making sure your Pinterest is getting the reach it needs.
HERE ARE SOME PRACTICAL TIPS TO REMEMBER THAT WILL MAKE PINTEREST WORK FOR YOU:
- SEO, SEO, SEO! I can’t say enough about Search Engine Optimization. Pinterest is a search engine so don’t be skimpy with the keywords you use in your board titles, descriptions, etc. Bring people in with great search terms- board titles can make all the difference.
- If you are running out of content do a keyword search within Pinterest and look through different boards instead of pins. This will bring up pins that don’t always show up in your Smartfeed or typical search results. Only so many pins can show up at the top so this is a great way to find new content. My recommendation is to follow some of these boards. You’ll be glad you did when it’s time to find new content. Following people within your industry will save you so much time!
- When brainstorming SEO friendly board names or descriptions for your boards I will always recommend searching right there within Pinterest. You will be able to see popular searches and learn what’s working (and what’s not) from other accounts.
- Take advantage of free help when it’s offered. Be sure to get access to my resource library!
NOW TO THE FUN STUFF!
HERE IS THE LIST OF BASELINE BOARD IDEAS FOR B2B & Bloggers:
Baseline Boards to Have:
- Entrepreneur Business Tips
- Business Finances / Bookkeeping
- Business Legal Advice
- Business Branding Tips
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing / Newsletters
- Video Marketing
- Freelancing Tips
- Blog Ideas and Tips
- Graphic Design Tutorials
- Productivity & Time Management
- Web Design / WordPress Tips
- eCommerce Tips / Sales Tips
- Client Relations & Onboarding
- Public Relations / Public Speaking
Accounts to Follow for Content:
- Kimra Luna
- Evolve & Succeed
- The Persuasion Revolution
- Destination Legal
- Melissa Cassera
- Amanda J. Daley
- Think Creative Collective
- Melyssa Griffin
- Blue Fairy Studios
I absolutely love Pinterest for what I’ve seen it do for my clients! I’m positive these tips will help you see more traffic and get seen by the right people! If you are unsure if your account is where it needs to be you should sign up for a FREE Case Study and I’ll offer some tips to help you boost your account!
Don’t forget to sign up for the FREE Resource Library HERE
Have Pinterest Questions? Join my private Facebook Group- Pinterest Mastermind Community- HERE