You’ve got style, you’ve got class. You’re… a Beauty & Fashion Blogger! Goodness, how my mom-life appreciates you and your gift to the world. You offer tips, advice, and perfectly styled photos that take the guess work out of trying to figure out how to pull myself together. You are the real MVP!
To show my utmost appreciation for you I thought I’d offer a bit of strategy to help boost your Pinterest Marketing. After all, the world needs what you do- or we’d all just be walking around in messy buns and yoga pants wondering where our sense of fashion is hiding. So, today we are going to be looking at the BEST content to pin for the Beauty and Fashion niche.
But first, let’s talk some of the basic essentials for making sure your Pinterest is getting the reach it needs.
HERE ARE SOME PRACTICAL TIPS TO REMEMBER THAT WILL MAKE PINTEREST WORK FOR YOU:
- SEO, SEO, SEO! I can’t say enough about Search Engine Optimization. Pinterest is a search engine so don’t be skimpy with the keywords you use in your board titles, descriptions, etc. Bring people in with great search terms- board titles can make all the difference.
- If you are running out of content do a keyword search within Pinterest and look through different boards instead of pins. This will bring up pins that don’t always show up in your Smartfeed or typical search results. Only so many pins can show up at the top so this is a great way to find new content. My recommendation is to follow some of these boards. You’ll be glad you did when it’s time to find new content. Following people within your industry will save you so much time!
- When brainstorming SEO friendly board names or descriptions for your boards I will always recommend searching right there within Pinterest. You will be able to see popular searches and learn what’s working (and what’s not) from other accounts.
- Take advantage of free help when it’s offered. Be sure to get access to my resource library!
NOW, on to the good stuff!
HERE IS THE LIST OF BASELINE BOARD IDEAS FOR Beauty & Fashion Bloggers:
- Makeup Tips & Tutorials
- Makeup Inspiration
- Pantone’s Colors of the Year
- Skincare Tips
- DIY Bath and Beauty Products
- Summer/Fall/Winter/Spring Fashion (1 board for each season, rotate)
- Wedding Fashion/Makeup/Hair
- Hairstyle Inspiration
- Hair Color Inspiration
- Tattoo & Piercing Inspiration
- Style Collections (Boho, Street, Business, etc.)
- Handbags and Fashion Accessories
- Nail Art & Manis
- Color Collections
- Shoes, Boots, & Heels
Accounts to Follow:
- Suzi | Cruelty-Free Kitty
- Hello Glow
- Who What Wear
- Fashion Gone Rogue
- Pantone Color
By now, you already know how amazing Pinterest is for your business/brand. Within this powerful tool is the ability to grow your visibility and get such a specialized reach that lands you right onto the screens of your ideal viewers. I’ve seen how Pinterest has changed everything for my clients- I can’t wait to hear how it grows your business as well!
Don’t forget to sign up for the FREE Resource Library HERE
Have Pinterest Questions? Join my private Facebook Group- Pinterest Mastermind Community- HERE